A domain name is the first step in establishing an online presence.
A domain name is the address of a web site: www.domainname.com.au
A domain name is also used with email accounts and address: email@example.com
A good domain name sends a crystal clear message about who you are and what you do. It makes it easier for customers to find you, and means more eyes on your business.
You can either register a ‘new’ domain name (if available) or purchase a pre-registered domain name.
Ripefruit is an authorised reseller of new and pre-registered Australian (.com.au) and International (.com) domain names.
After registration, we manage and secure our clients’ domain names providing full protection.
New Domain Name
- 2 year registration term.
- Password protected administration.
- Locked access for your total protection.
* SPECIAL $60.00 + GST *
(2 year registration)
Normal Price: AU$99.00 [Inc GST]
.com, .net, .org, .com.au, .co.uk, .co.nz, .info, .biz, .id.au
*Fixed renewal price: 10 years
Registered through an official accredited Australian registrar**
**Registrar: TPP – A division of Melbourne IT
How To Order
Domain names may be ordered online or by telephone.
- Online: Domain Name Search & Order
- Telephone**: +61 (3) 9442-4348 – order and pay by credit card, bank transfer, PayPal.
Information required to register an Australian domain name (.com.au)
- Full business name, address, telephone and email address
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- ICANN – Australian Registrants’ Benefits and Responsibilities
Pre-Registered Domain Names For Sale
We have pre-registered domain names for sale.
The benefits of buying a ‘pre-registered’ domain name are:
- Age and history – search engines reward aged domains
- Suitability – domain names with flair
2013 – Update – Multiple Domain Names*
In the past, there was an advantage to owning multiple domain names. Mainly from a search engine point of view, key-word domain names had ranking advantage but this is no longer the case.
The remaining benefits of owning multiple domain names are:
- to prevent competitors registering and sitting on them
- prevents mis-spelling competition
- for surfers who type a domain name directly into the address bar
Domain Name Scams
From time to time, we get calls from clients asking about letters they have received about their domain name
- We never send renewal advice by post, always by email.
- Our correspondence is clearly marked as Ripefruit.
In most cases, the letters our clients receive are domain name scams | read more about domain name letters (post)
Clients Domain Name Management
Clients may login and manage their domain names here: